Create a can’t-miss card with a tried and true paper stock.
Trying to get noticed? Put your own personal touch on one of our most popular products, matte business cards. With a shine-free finish and colors that pop, your information comes through loud and clear. Browse a huge library of industry-specific templates or upload a design of your own.
Tips for matte paper business cards
• Matte paper absorbs more ink, making it great for designs with deep, rich colors.
• On the other hand, you’ll want to avoid designs with fine details.
Choosing your size
• Standard (3.5" x 2"): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (2.5" x 2.5"): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for light colors and easy to write on.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
Choosing your finish
• Foil Accent: Shiny, reflective foil that makes your card stand out in a crowd.
• Embossed: A glossy, raised coating that makes text and visuals pop.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.