Reach new customers – anytime, anywhere.
• 2-sided printing available
• Thinner, flexible paper stock (budget/standard) or thicker, more durable cover stock (premium/premium plus)
• Holders available
• Lots of new sizes and stocks – with great new designs
• Great prices on all quantities
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Spread the word and capture the attention of your audience.
Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to passersby on the street, flyers help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind. These budget-friendly flyers make it easy for you to promote new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target specific audiences.
Browse our wide selection of customizable templates, then create handouts, takeaways or presentation tools that get the word out.
Choosing your paper stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
Choosing your paper weight
• Budget: 80-lb paper, 3.6-4-pt – similar thickness to magazines
• Standard: 100-lb paper, 4.5-6-pt (except for 70-lb linen and 80-lb recycled) – common in art or kids’ books
• Premium: 100-110-lb cover, 9.5-14-pt – heavier stock, similar to an invitation or poster
• Premium Plus: 115-lb cover, 16-pt – thicker and more sturdy, like food or product packaging
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.
Creating an eye-catching design
• Always include attention-grabbing text or photos
• To help with scannability, don’t use more than 2 different fonts
• Try adding a coupon or voucher right in your design
Making flyers go further
• Know your audience, and be sure to hand out your flyers at relevant events and spots
• Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their attention
• Give 1 clear call to action, and make your contact and social info big and bold
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Booklets can be printed, packaged and delivered in just 4-6 business days. We offer two shipping speeds options: Standard (4-6 business days) and Economy (8 business days).
A: Right now, you have to create your PDF print file yourself, not on our site. However, we will make sure the file you give us has the right format and page count. Check out our booklet printingguidelines PDF.
A: No, you’re not required to - you’ll just need to include blank pages in your print-ready PDF. But if you’d like to utilize all the space and add content to all four cover pages, you’re welcome to do that, too.
A: Yes. You’ll want to include a bleed of 1/8" on every side of every page in your print file. This prevents white margins or images not reaching the edge of the page. If your file does not include a page bleed, and is uploaded in the trim size, your document may be stretched or cut off. If your file doesn’t fit the product specification (bleeds, safety margins…), you will see a message telling you to fix your upload, before placing your order.
A: A booklet is composed of 4 cover pages and the inside pages. For instance, an 8-page booklet includes both sides of your front cover and both sides of your back cover. It also has 4 additional pages inside.
A: Yes. We’re able to print a quantity of one custom booklet so that you can check it. You can also check price per quantity drop down, or by clicking on the "Product Specifications" tab.
A: Yes. The price per booklet drops as your order quantity increases. You can check the price per quantity by clicking on the quantity drop down higher up on the page, or by clicking on the "Product Specifications" above.