• Dimensions are 10' x 10'
• Made from lightweight and durable polyester
• Dye sublimation provides vibrant, all-over printing
• Free ground stakes and rope to secure tent in windy conditions
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
High-quality canopy tents you can use indoors or out.
Getting customers’ attention at events isn’t always easy. But our customized canopy tents help you draw people in from any angle. Whether you’re at a rainy fairground or a brightly lit convention center, these lightweight and portable structures are easy to set up and hard to miss. They’re collapsible down to a manageable size, they stake in the ground with little to no effort, and packing them in the included case is a breeze.
Ordering and designing your tent
• First, select the options you want (above) and click “Start designing.”
• Next, we’ll take you to a page where you can fill out some information to tell our designers what you’d like your tent to look like.
• You’ll get to go through three rounds of edits (if needed) to get your tent just right.
• If you’re completely satisfied with your design, it’s time to order your tent!
• Remove the tent frame from the case.
• Extend the frame out slightly.
• Unfold your canopy graphic and drape it over the frame. Position the top point of the canopy over the center pole of the frame.
• Attach the canopy at each corner of the frame.
• Pull the frame legs apart, alternating at each end until the frame is completely expanded.
• Unlock each of the corner height adjustment connectors and lift until the connectors lock into place.
• Put your foot on the base of the tent leg and press the telescoping leg release into place.
• Turn the crank in the center of the tent to lift the top point of the canopy.
• Secure your tent with the included stakes and rope in windy conditions.
Constructed tent – 118.5" W x 138.25" H x 118.5" D
Collapsed tent (in bag) – 61.38" H x 8.37" W x 8.37" D
Weight of tent frame – 36 lbs.
Weight of graphic – 8.5 lbs.
Combined weight, including frame, graphic, stake kit and case – 51.5 lbs.
Q: Are the tents weather resistant?
A: Absolutely! They’ll stand up to rainy weather and they do offer UV protection.